To make an appointment, call 719-589-8110.To Fax this Department, please use 719-589-8111.
The Regional Occupational Medicine Program (ROMP) at San Luis Valley Health is exclusively dedicated to occupational medicine, and staffed by professionals chosen for their expertise and commitment to treatment of injured workers.
The goal of this program is to provide the injured worker with quality continuity of care in a timely fashion.
A large number of employers in the San Luis Valley select our Occupational Medicine Clinic as their designated provider for occupational medicine and related services.
Occupational Medicine Services
- Treatment of Work-Related Injuries
- Alcohol and Drug Testing
- Post-Offer Physicals
- Audiometric Evaluation
- Titmus II Vision Testing
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Respirator Qualifications
- Assessments of Workstations
- Coordination of Physical and Occupational Therapy Services
- Work Simulation Evaluations
In addition, we coordinate referrals to: